The protection of your personal data is important to you and also to us, mgm technology partners GmbH and its subsidiaries (in short “mgm”).
For us the principle applies: Data protection should protect people, not data!
Therefore, we would like to inform you about which data we collect from you, what we need this data for and how you can object to the collection of data.
Responsible office for the collection and processing of personal data
Jointly responsible for processing your personal data in a common procedure (GDPR Art. 26):
Since we process in a procedure which is the same for all companies of the mgm-group and on the same technical platforms, all companies of the mgm-group are “jointly responsible controllers” in terms of data protection laws, who collect and process your data jointly. These responsible controllers are (with headquarters and postal address):
- mgm technology partners gmbh: Taunusstraße 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
- mgm consulting partners gmbh: Holländischer Brook 2, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
- mgm security partners gmbh: Taunusstraße 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
- mgm technology partners Vietnam Co Ltd: 7 Phan Châu Trinh, Đà Nẵng, Vietnam
- mgm technology partners s.r.o.: Letenské nám. 157, 170 00 Praha 7-Bubeneč, Czech Republic
- mgm technology partners France eurl: 26 Allée Aloyzi Kospicki, 38000 Grenoble, France
- mgm technology partners USA Corp: 200 Daingerfield Rd, Suite 301, Alexandria, VA 22314, USA
- mgm technology partners schweiz ag: General-Guisan-Strasse 6, 6300 Zug, Switzerland
- mgm consulting partners austria gmbh, Reichenhaller Straße 10b, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
A joint data protection officer has been appointed for the whole mgm-group. If you have questions, suggestions or criticism regarding data protection at mgm, please contact us:
mgm technology partners GmbH
In which cases the mgm-group collects and processes personal data:
We are pleased about your visit to our website and would like to explain to you transparently whether and when your personal data is collected and processed. All data collection and processing is for clearly defined purposes. These can result from technical necessities, contractual requirements or explicit consents of the users or from legitimate interests of the mgm-group:
- For technical reasons, when you visit mgm websites, usage data is collected and stored (the date and duration of the visit, the websites used, identification data of the type of browser and operating system used and the website from which you visit us). This data is used by mgm exclusively for the purpose of technical administration of the web pages, for web security and to optimize your requirements.
- For contractual reasons and for reasons of a contract initiation (e.g. handling of an application) we also need personal data from you. In addition, we use data for the fulfillment of legal obligations, e.g. obligations to provide proof and storage.
- Subscription to our newsletters
If you register for a newsletter from us, your e-mail address can be used by mgm for its own promotional purposes. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link which is included in every newsletter.
When do we delete your data?
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected.
In addition, your data has to be deleted if its storage is not permitted, especially if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible or if you wish to have it deleted.
Blocking takes the place of deletion if there are legal or factual obstacles to deletion (e.g. special storage obligations due to contracts or legal requirements) or the consideration of expiration or limitation periods.
The deletion of personal data can also be replaced by the permanent anonymization of the data.
- At any time you can request information about what data about you is stored.
- You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the responsible controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format (right to data transferability).
- You also have the right to object at any time, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you, which is carried out based on GDPR Art. 6, paragraph 1, lit. e) or f).
- You can revoke your consent to the processing of your data at any time, also with effect for the future, or you can object to being addressed in advertising.
- Notwithstanding any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority at any time if you believe that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the GDPR.
In order to exercise your rights, a letter by post is sufficient:
Data Protection Officer
mgm technology partners gmbh
Taunusstraße 23, 80807 Munich, Germany
or to one of the other joint responsible controllers mentioned above
or send an e-mail to IndividualPrivacyRights@mgm-tp.com
Is data encrypted?
The uploading of documents on our designated websites is carried out within a secure connection.
As far as contact forms are available on our website, which can be used for electronic contact and this possibility is used, the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. For the processing of the data, your consent will be obtained before the end of the transmission process and reference will be made to this data protection declaration.
As a precaution, we would like to point out that when you transmit information by e-mail, secure transmission cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
Will data be passed on?
Your personal data will not be passed on or otherwise transferred to third parties.
Within the permissible scope of an order processing, service providers may be commissioned with parts of the processing (e.g. use of technical platforms). In this case mgm still remains responsible for the protection of your data. Such data processors are obliged to protect your data within the scope of the GDPR and by contract and are not to be considered as third parties. They work exclusively according to our instructions, which is ensured by strict contractual regulations, technical and organizational measures and supplementary controls. If, as data controllers, we transfer data to other controllers or service providers based outside the European Union, this is done in strict compliance with the purposes of use described in the data protection regulations and only if these service providers offer a level of protection that is in line with the EU standard contractual clauses. This applies to our foreign subsidiaries mgm technology partners USA Corp and mgm technology partners Viet Nam Co Ltd as well as to other data processors.
What about cookies?
Cookies are small text files in which personal data can be stored. We distinguish between cookies, which are mandatory for the technical functions of the website, and optional cookies. As far as mgm uses session cookies for technical functions, they are automatically deleted after closing the browser.
The use of mgm-websites generally works without cookies, which serve non-technical purposes. So you can prevent the tracking by cookies in your browser (do-not-track, tracking-protection-list) or prohibit the storage of third party cookies.
In principle, the regular deletion of stored cookies is a suitable measure to improve data protection. Please note, however, that when all cookies are deleted, any opt-out cookies that may have been set will also be deleted, so that you may have to explain any objections you have made again.
[borlabs-cookie type=”btn-cookie-preference” title=”Privacy Setup”/]
When you click on a link to an external site, you are moving outside the mgm websites. mgm is not responsible for the content, services or products offered on the linked website, nor for the privacy and technical security of the linked website.
Status of the information on data protection
Updated January 19, 2021